UPDATED: Ufone SIM Lagao offer Balance & MBs Code is now upgraded and available here. You get double the benefits with the upgrades.
Read on to know how you can get double SMS, Internet minutes, and Call minutes through the Ufone Sim lagao offer.
Ufone has brought a pretty lucrative offer for customers who were once using Ufone but now for some reason have stopped using the SIM card.
According to the offer, its users will be able to get 1500 Ufone minutes, 1500 SMS and 1500 Internet MBs. The offer is only for users who have not used their SIM card for last 90 days.
To avail the offer, users will have to dial *5000# from their Sim card. The offer will automatically activate as soon as they dial the option.
If they are not reactivating SIM card, but are a regular user, the offer will not work.
How to Subcribe to Ufone Sim Lagao offer 2018 with Code?
Simply dial *5000# from your smartphone.
The offer will automatically activate as soon as the USSD code is sent to the Ufone Company.
Here are the details of Ufone SIM Lagao Offer
- SIM card should not have been used for last 90 days
- Users can dial *5000# to avail the offer
- They will get 100MBs internet, 100 minutes and 100 SMS every day for the next 10 days
- The minutes can only be used for calling Ufone to Ufone or PTCL numbers only
- The SIM will work even if they have not loaded any balance in it.
Sim Lagao Offer Includes Minutes:
U2U & PTCL Minutes: 3000 Internet (2G & 3G): 3000 MB SMS: 3000
Please note: Only those Ufone users who have not used the SIM for 60 days will get the mentioned incentives.
How to Check Remaining Minutes in Ufone SIM Lagao Offer?
Ufone SIM Lagao Offer subscribers can easily check the minutes through the following Status Code:
- To check the balance of the Ufone SIM Lagao Offer use the following Balance Check Code *707#
- To check the MBs of the Ufone SIM Lagao Offer use the following Balance Check Code MBs *707#
Both are the same!
Terms & Conditions for Ufone SIM lagao Offer
The offer is only for a limited time period.
- Free 100 MBs, minutes and SMS each will be given out per day for 15 days (FUP).
- To avoid unwanted messages, enter sender’s number received SMS and send it to 9000 so PTA can look into the matter.
Ufone is one of the fastest growing mobile network service provider in Pakistan. It has a user-base of around 25 million customers and is growing at a rapid pace. And, in order to cater to such a large user-base, the telecom provider has established service centers in all parts of Pakistan including Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad and Peshawar.
Read More about Ufone Call Packages: