SCOM 3G/4G Internet Packages – Daily, Weekly & Monthly 2019
SCO is one of the best telecom networks in Azad Jammu, Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan. It is also the favorite telecom network of many users. It was established in 1976 and offers seamless service throughout these areas. In this post, we will discuss some of the best SCOM Internet packages available for the users. So, without further wait let us get starts.
The SCOM company provides its services equally in the region with a main focus on urban as well as rural areas. Here is a list of the the latest SCOM Internet Packages and their USSD Codes that the users can use to subscribe to the latest internet packages.
|DAILY PLUS||RS 29||500 MB||1 Day|
|SUPER WEEK OFFER||RS 129||1 GB + 1 GB||1 Week|
|MONTHLY GOLD||RS 449||6 GB||1 Month|
|MONTHLY PERMIUM||RS 549||10 GB||1 Month|
How to Subscribe to SCOM Internet Packages
- Users can easily subscribe to the SCOM packages of their choice, by dialing *111# and following the instructions available on the screen.
Terms and Conditions:
- The benefit of using SCOM is that it is available all across Gilgit Baltistan and Kashmir. So, if you use SCOM SIM card you can easily call your family members in this area.
- SCOM Data package is available for all prepaid subscribers of GB and AJ&K.
- After the SCOM prepaid internet packages expire, standard GPRS charges will be applicable.
- SCOM internet Data Packages cannot be used for International roaming.
- SCOM internet activation and deactivation charges are zero.
- Offer will be re-subscribed automatically after 24 hours.
- Users who do not have sufficient balance will be unsubscribed automatically.
We constantly update our website with latest packages of all mobile phones. This time we have brought to you all the latest SCOM packages so that you can have more options to choose internet on mobile.
Here is a list of the Mobile Network Operators Codes Lists that are offering Voice, Data and SMS Services in Pakistan. If you are unsure about how SCOM is the best network for Gilgit and Kashmir, then stay tuned for our post on SCOM call and SMS packages.