This article will shed light on how to convert SIM card from Telenor, Zong, Mobilink and Warid to Ufone.
Now you can easily Convert SIM to Ufone from your web browser without any problem. You will need to make a port request through the online procedure introduced by Ufone. It is hassle-free and pretty easy to use.
Here is how to convert SIM to ufone online:
First of all, visit the Ufone MNP Form for converting the sim online. Then, write MNP in a message and send to 667.
You will reiceve your information through a reply. The information will include your Mobile Number, Name, CNIC & SIM Number.
Now, forward the above SMS to 76333 to complete your MNP request process.
You will receive a port-in key from Ufone. Add this key to the online Ufone MNP request form to convert your SIM.
It will take a few days before your Sim can be converted to Ufone.
Please note, after converting the SIM card, you will have to keep it for at least 60 days from the date of purchase. Any request to cancel the SIM card, or changing ownership of the Sim card won’t be possible in the first 60 days.
Process to Convert SIM to Ufone
- Process of converting SIM card to Ufone is pretty simple. First, you will have to send a SMS ‘MNP’ to 667.
- You will get a reply from the SIM servi1ce. Forward this reply to 76333 along with your Name and CNIC number.
- You will then need to call 03312361236 from your mobile number to convert SIM to Ufone.
- Now, visit your nearest ufone franchise with your CNIC number and convert your network to Ufone.
- The conversion process is simple and free. Ufone will also offer you 50 rupees free balance and 2GB internet on successfully converting SIM card to Ufone.
Terms & Conditions for Converting SIM to Ufone
- Ufone will not convert SIM card if you have dues left
- Ufone will not convert SIM card if the SIM card is less than 60 days old
- Ufone will not convert SIM card if SIM card is not on your name.