In this article we will discuss how to check Zong number owner details online without any problem. As you can see that checking a number in Pakistan is difficult because not many people want their information to get leaked. But with Zong, checking the Sim Number of Zong Sim card is not a problem. You can easily check mobile number of ownership of a Zong SIM number.
PTA Announced: Way to Check Zong SIM Card Owner Bio Data
Dial 7911. The SMS service (FOC) has been launched to check the verified numbers by sending “V” to this short-code 7911.
Zong Sim Owner Name by Mobile Number
Here are a few things that you will need to do.
1. Find Zong number that you would want to check details for.
2. You will have to send an SMS to Zong
3. Zong service center will provide you the relevant details
How to Check Zong SIM Owner Bio Data?
You don’t have to go to the Zong center to find owner name, CNIC, address and location. Simply verify the number and owner of mobile connection by using the code.
Code: Send Blank SMS to 667
Price: Standard Charges
Your will Get your Zong sim number owner name on your mobile via SMS
Key Points to Note for Zong SIM Owner Bio Data
– Individuals can retrieve information about their NICs by sending “MNP” to 667 SMS from your current network provider’s SIM.
– It is possible that if you have purchased the SIM recently then the data will not be available in the database.
– The process won’t work on Zong SIM cards that are inactive
– Zong can change the codes at anytime without notifying the user in advance
– Don’t forget to check the Zong Sim Owner details using the number. if you have a registered Zong Number, then you won’t need address and phone number from the emergency help line