The Dubai Hamdan Sports Complex is a multi-purpose sports arena that is considered one of the best in the region. The Special Olympics were co-hosted by this multi-purpose sports and event venue in 2019, and its state-of-the-art amenities wowed international audiences.
It is one of the world’s largest multi-purpose sports complexes, spanning 24 hectares. Even in a city like Dubai, the distinctive architecture makes it stand out. The competition venue includes two Olympic-size swimming pools and can accommodate up to 15,000 people. Basketball, badminton, volleyball, table tennis, karate, and other sports have recently been here. The state-of-the-art complex is now Dubai’s largest indoor sports facility.
ALL ABOUT DUBAI’S HAMDAN SPORTS COMPLEX
This Dubai Hamadan sports complex facility is a popular location for sporting events, conferences, and filming. Thousands of people attend a variety of international concerts and events held here. The basketball, handball, volleyball, and karate championships fulfilled here to have distant than over benefited local and international sports professionals.
FACILITIES OF THE HAMDAN SPORTS COMPLEX
- Non-aquatic sports tournaments and non-sporting events such as concerts, international conventions, and exhibitions can be associated with the dry ground at the location.
- The diving pool includes 10m, 7.5m, 5m, 3m, and 1m stages as well as a 4,000-seat capacity. The diving pool, which offers underwater cameras and sound equipment, has been tested by some of the world’s most recognized divers.
- At the complex, international water polo competitions have also been associated. The 10-by-5-meter LED scoreboard keeps the audience up-to-date on the score at all times.
- Two ultra-bright HD projectors and LED display walls are also on hand to show fans replays. Not to mention the built-in sound system, which enhances the overall experience. Aside from water sports, the complex offers a variety of other activities.
Mubarak Seiyadu, an experienced trainer, leads the Hamdan Sports Complex gym, which is fully prepared, with machines and weights for all body types. Hundreds of individuals go to the gym every day to meet their fitness objectives. Sauna and Jacuzzi facilities are also available on the property.
Demands of all stakeholders, the complex includes royal VVIP lounges, fourteen executive boxes, a press conference space, and a press box. A fully working medical room is available to care for injured people and administer first aid. For the event, technicians are in the control room. The Hamdan Sports Complex’s parking lot can accommodate around 1,600 vehicles..
The 4G and GSM facilities are available to everyone in the arena. That is as good as it gets from the perspective of a journalist or even a spectator. The Sportsmen can use the amenities of the Hamdan Sports Complex.
EVENTS IN THE HAMDAN SPORTS COMPLEX
The Dubai Hamdan Sports Complex also hosts a variety of sporting and non-sporting events. The following are some of the events held here:
- HA Summer Sizzler
- HA Middle East Open & Junior Champs
- Fazza Freediving Championship
- World School Games Asian Fencing Championship for Youth
- Badminton World Super Series Finals 2017
- Indo-Pak Kushti Championship
- Summer Sizzler by Hamilton Aquatics
Association companies and the general public hire the HSC in Dubai for athletic events committees and films. The complex’s versatility makes it an excellent choice for any occasion.
MEMBERSHIP AT DUBAI’S HAMDAN SPORTS COMPLEX
Residents of Dubai can choose from three distinct Hamdan Sports Complex membership options. Swimming for AED 500 per month or AED 60 per day is the sole option. Solar energy is falsified to heat the pool and shower water; water is purified and manipulated for irrigation.
The Hamdan Sports Complex is one of Dubai’s most popular venues for sports and activities. People are gradually improving the number of events and memberships as they strive to take advantage of the superb facilities. Unique sports venues, such as the Hamdan Sports Complex and the other facilities in Dubai Sports City, enable a large portion of the population to stay fit and participate in physical activities.
In addition to the Hamdan Sports Complex, Dubai is home to several well-known stadiums. Many top-tier teams have contested in these venues, much to the joy of the city’s supporters.