Ufone is back with another exciting offer that can help you you’re your day even more interesting. The new offer is called the Best Day Offer. It is exclusively for people who want to stay connected all the day through calls and Facebook.
With this Best Day Offer you can call anyone on Ufone and PTCL numbers for the whole day for just 10PKR. Or to be more accurate, 9.99PKR.
How to subscribe to Ufone Best Day Offer?
|Minutes||500 Mins (U-U & PTCL)|
|Internet||500 MBs Facebook Internet|
Details of Ufone Best Day Offer
With the Ufone Best Day Offer you get 500MB Facebook data and 500 Ufone and PTCL minutes for a whole day.
Since this is for Facebook and Ufone/PTCL numbers only, you will have to subscribe to Whatsapp offer separately if you want to enjoy Whatsapp connectivity as well.
Ufone has also launched a free WhatsApp offer for its customers which became very popular. We expect that the Ufone Best Day Offer will definitely surpass the Ufone Whatsapp offer and take the lead in earning more profits for the company.
Activate Ufone Best Day Offer
You need to dial *6060# code from your mobile phone.
Package provides only 500MB Facebook Data and 500 Ufone and PTCL minutes.
Rs. 10 PKR recharge is required to avail this offer.
Terms and Conditions:
- All Ufone 3G/4G users can avail this offer
- Offer will be deactivated after 1 days
- After utilization of 500MB data and minutes, you can re-avail this offer if you need more data.
- For more details, you can call 333 from your Ufone number
- Offer is valid for all prepaid numbers
- Offer is not auto-recursive
- Multiple subscription are not allowed in a day
- Call setup fees of Rs 0.12 will apply
- To check your remaining on net min & facebook MBs, dial *706#
- For Regional Tax rates on call setup charges, please click here.
- All calls on PTCL Prefix are Free of Charge. To view prefix list click here.
- Offer is valid from time of subscription to 11.59 pm of the same day
- Offer is only valid for calls to Ufone and PTCL numbers
- This offer is not applicable on calls made to IVRs or shortcodes