As an iPhone owner, you understand how valuable this gadget is due to its storage capacity. While other mobile users must rely on third-party software and apps to save their data, iPhone users may utilize Apple’s own app, iCloud.
Users choose iCloud over other similar storage solutions because it provides Apple devices an advantage over competing offerings. However, things get complicated if you don’t have wi-fi access because users can’t backup their iPhones without it.
Nonetheless, the beautiful thing about iPhones is that their features are not fixed, and there are several methods to work around them. Please read the next page as we recommend several alternative techniques for backing up your iPhone without wifi that you can use right now
Is It Possible to Backup Data on iCloud without Wifi?
Yes. It is completely possible to backup your iPhone data to iCloud without wifi.
iCloud is a one-of-a-kind function introduced by Apple in 2011. This technology is built on the cloud storage and cloud computing models. Furthermore, this function is free for Apple customers and presently serves as a storage powerhouse for over 500,000 people.
The advantage of this function is that you gain an extra 5 GB of free storage, allowing you to store big amounts of data and programs.
Whether you wish to upload basic data to iCloud, such as messages, contacts, or bookmarks, or preserve significant data, your device must have a Wi-Fi connection. In summary, iCloud does not function without internet access.
Fortunately, you are not without choices for storing data on your iPhone without Wifi.
You may backup your iPhone without wifi by utilizing one of the techniques listed below:
Make Use Of DearMob iPhone Manager
DearMob iPhone Manager is a simple program that allows you to backup your iPhone’s images, movies, contacts, messages, bookmarks, and other data.
You’ll be relieved to hear that this application saves all data in its original quality. Your iPhone’s films and photos will be saved in full resolution, and your contacts, messages, and bookmarks will also be saved.
Other useful capabilities of this application include music management, photo syncing, contact transfer, export voice notes, import safari bookmarks, and so on.
To backup data using DearMob iPhone Manager to iCloud, follow these steps:
- Install the application on your computer after downloading it.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer via a USB cord. As a confirmation message appears on your iPhone, click the ‘Trust this computer option.
- The software will recognize your iPhone immediately and will launch.
- Wait for the application to start after pressing the ‘back up now button. Keep in mind that the more your data, the longer it will take this software to backup. This app will backup your data and allow you to encrypt it.
Use iTunes on Desktop or Mac
You can use iTunes to backup your iPhone’s data. This is the greatest choice to utilize, especially if you are without a wifi connection. iTunes, however, cannot backup many types of data, including imported MP3s, films, books, photographs, and PDFs transferred to iBooks.
Furthermore, iTunes will not save your health and activity data unless you opt to encrypt the backup.
To backup your iPhone’s data using iTunes, follow these steps:
- Connect your iPhone to a computer using a USB cord and launch iTunes.
- A phone-shaped icon will show in the menu bar when the devices are linked. Simply click on this symbol.
- Go to the iTunes settings area and pick the summary option.
- A box will appear with all of the backup details and information. Select the backup now option.
Assume you want the iTunes software to automatically backup your data. In such a scenario, you must configure iTunes to automatically backup and pick the ‘this computer’ capability.
Backup to iCloud Drive using Cellular Data.
Finally, you may use a cellular data connection to backup your iPhone’s data to iCloud Drive.
To accomplish this, simply follow these steps:
- Select the Settings folder from the iPhone’s main menu.
- Turn on the iCloud drive option by tapping on it.
- Select the ‘use cellular data’ option at the bottom of the page.
Remember that adopting this option might cost you a lot of money, especially if you have a restricted mobile data plan. This approach isn’t as successful or efficient as the other two, but it’s worth a shot, especially if you don’t want to lose your data.
In summary, you can backup your iPhone data to iCloud by using iTunes, iPhone manager, or using your cellphone data package. All of these are simple methods to backup your existing data to your iCloud device without issues.
We believe one of the above options will work for you if you want to backup your iPhone data to iCloud without Wifi.