Uwon Network package provides users with lowest mobile calling and SMS rates. Users can subscribe to the offer by dialing *444*1# or SMS 1 to 444 through their mobile phone.
The Uwon network package allows you to call any network within Pakistan for just Rs. 2+taxes with no daily charges.
Benefits of UWon Network Packages
Below is a list of benefits of UWon Network packages. You can call internal and external networks, SMS to local and international numbers, and use internet at 20 rupees per MB including tax and then the next 19 MBs are free. Please see the below list for complete details.
Ufone and PTCL Rs. 2+tax/Minute
Other local networks Rs. 2+tax/Minute
SMS local Rs. 2.03 (incl. Tax)
SMS International Rs. 5+tax
Internet (2G & 3G) Rs. 20/MB (incl. Tax), Next 19 MBs Free
Dial *444*1# or SMS 1 to 444
Ufone is one of the fastest growing mobile network service provider in Pakistan. It has a user-base of around 25million customers and is growing at a rapid pace. And, in order to cater to such a large user-base, the telecom provider has established service centers in all parts of Pakistan including Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad and Peshawar.
With ever-increasing reliance on internet, Ufone has also started online bill payment, balance transfer and money transfer services for its users.
In this post we are going to talk about Ufone mobile internet packages and how they can be used to provide you faster 3G and 4G internet speeds.
Ufone has a lot of customers in Pakistan and around the world that run on roaming. These people require internet on their smartphones to stay connected and do the necessary tasks, With Ufone, they can enjoy internet speeds in gigabytes thanks to 3G and 4G internet connectivity.
Ufone Terms for UWon package
- Additional 15 paise per call will be charged
- All charges are exclusive of taxes
- UCircle is not available with this offer.
- Your SIM is your identity, only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA
- Advance Income Tax @ 12.5% is applicable on all balance recharges (cards, EVC, web-based), subscriptions to super card packages and payment of bills.
- Services provided in Punjab, KPK and Balochistan are subject to their respective provincial sales taxes @ 19.5%.
- Sindh sales tax of 19.5% is applicable, on services provided in Sindh, excluding data.
- Federal Excise Duty (FED) of 17% is applicable on services provided in Islamabad and AJK, excluding data.
- Additional 2.14% will be charged on services provided in Islamabad and AJK.
- Additional 19.5% will be charged on services provided in Gilgit-Baltistan and FATA.