When driving, the chance of encountering severe traffic congestion or being involved in an accident exists at all times. The Dubai Police App report accident is beneficial in situations like these. Using the Dubai police app, you can prevent traffic blocks and accidents on the roads of Dubai. Users may also file accident reports using the app. Furthermore, the Dubai Police App report accident is available in six languages and provides more than 125 services and features.
How to Sign up for the Dubai Police’s Mobile App
The procedure for downloading the Dubai Police App report accident is relatively straightforward.
- Open the link to the Dubai Police app download page
- Use the ‘Drive Mode’ function of the Dubai Police app to learn more about the traffic conditions along the route you want to travel.
Dubai Police App’s Important Features
- The software sends you notifications when traffic delays or accidents on the route you expect to travel.
- Drivers are also alerted to alternate routes during peak traffic hours.
- Drivers may enter their daily route and time into the app, and they will get daily notifications regarding accidents that have happened on that route.
- The Drive Mode also assists parents in dropping their children off and picking them up from school by advising them of the traffic bottleneck condition.
How to use the Dubai police app to report an accident?
If you are involved in an automobile accident, maintain your composure, walk to a safe spot, and call the police. You may use the Dubai Police app to report such an occurrence in the following ways:
- You may access the ‘Report Traffic Accident’ function from the app’s home screen.
- Mention the number of automobiles involved in the collision on the highway.
- You may take a photo of the car’s license plate through the app.
- Use the app to take a photo of the license number and upload it.
- You may use the app to snap a photograph of the damaged location on your automobile.
- Indicate whether the information supplied pertains to the motorist who was at fault or the driver who was harmed due to the collision, or choose unknown if no one is ready to accept responsibility.
- Enter your contact information, including your cell phone number and email address.
- A text message with your reference number will be sent to you by the Dubai Police Department.
- You have the option of sending the accident report to the insurance company directly.
- You may check the progress of your complaint if you don’t get an email by returning to the Dubai police app and selecting ‘Application status’ under community services.
We want to point out that you may use the app for minor incidents that do not result in injuries or significant damage to the car. It is possible to report road incidents involving two to five vehicles using the Dubai Police App report accident.
Dubai Police App Safety Services
Apart from keeping inhabitants of the United Arab Emirates up to date on traffic conditions and accidents on the road, as well as reporting minor incidents, the Dubai police app provides a variety of additional safety services, including:
- Helps monitor policy and crime in the area
- Home Safety and Protection
- Tourist Safety is a priority for us
- Emergency situations on land and water.
It would help if you now had a comprehensive understanding of how the Dubai police aid app works, as well as the many benefits it offers—being involved in a car accident, whether as a driver or as a bystander, is always traumatic. You must, however, notify the authorities as soon as possible if such an incident occurs.
You might want to consider these secondhand automobiles in Dubai if your vehicle was severely damaged in an accident. Purchasing a secondhand car instead of spending a lot of money repairing your damaged vehicle seems to be the best alternative.
Remember to download the Dubai Police app after purchasing the vehicle of your choosing and to drive responsibly. Keep an eye on the UAE’s most popular vehicle blog for the latest information about traffic applications, traffic regulations, and road safety practices here at Pointraiser.com!