Parking a Sharjah-registered car in Dubai follows the same general procedure as parking any other car in Dubai. You will need to pay for parking if you park in paid public parking areas in Dubai. Here’s how you can do it:
- Identify the Parking Zone: When you park your Sharjah-registered car in Dubai, make sure you are in a designated parking area. Paid parking zones in Dubai are clearly marked with parking signs and have specific codes associated with them, as mentioned in your provided information.
- Pay for Parking: To pay for parking in Dubai, you can use one of the following methods:
- Smart Application: Download the official Dubai parking app, which allows you to pay for parking using your smartphone. You can enter the parking code for your location and pay for the duration you intend to park.
- SMS: Some parking zones in Dubai allow you to pay for parking by sending an SMS with the parking zone code and your vehicle plate number to a designated number. The cost will be deducted from your mobile balance.
- Whatsapp: You may also be able to pay for parking through Whatsapp in some areas by sending a message with the parking zone code and your vehicle plate number.
- Parking Meters: In some areas, you may find parking meters where you can pay for parking by inserting coins or using a credit card.
- Pay the Applicable Fee: Refer to the provided fee structure for the specific parking zone code you are in. The fees are typically based on the duration of parking, and you should pay the appropriate amount according to the duration you plan to park.
- Keep the Receipt or Confirmation: After making the payment, make sure to keep the receipt or confirmation as proof of payment. This is important in case you need to dispute a parking ticket or if there are any issues with your payment.
Please note that parking regulations and fees may change over time, so it’s a good idea to check with the Dubai Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) or their official website or app for the most up-to-date information on parking regulations and payment methods. Additionally, make sure to follow all parking rules and regulations to avoid receiving a parking ticket.
Price of Parking Sharjah Car in Dubai
The price of parking for a Sharjah-registered car in Dubai varies depending on the specific parking zone and the duration of parking, as mentioned in the provided information. Generally, parking fees in Dubai range from AED 2 to AED 20 per hour, with higher rates in commercial and densely-populated areas and lower rates in residential or less popular locations.
Here are some key points:
- Hourly Rates: The hourly parking rates in Dubai can range from AED 2 to AED 20 per hour, depending on the parking zone.
- Commercial and Densely-Populated Areas: Parking fees are typically higher in commercial and densely-populated areas such as Downtown Dubai, Mall of the Emirates, Burj Khalifa, Business Bay, Dubai Marina, and Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR). For example, in areas like Dubai Marina, you may expect to pay between AED 50-60 for 4 hours and up to AED 100 for 8 hours.
- Residential Areas: In residential areas or less popular locations like Deira, parking fees are usually lower. The exact rates may vary, but they tend to be on the lower end of the scale.
- Daily Parking Rates: Some parking zones in Dubai offer daily parking rates, which can be higher than the hourly rates. For instance, parking at the Mall of the Emirates may cost up to AED 40 for 4 hours and AED 60 for 8 hours.
- Free Parking: It’s important to note that in some areas, parking may be free, especially during certain times or on specific days. It’s a good idea to check the official website or signage in the area for up-to-date information on parking fees and any free parking periods.
To determine the exact price of parking for your Sharjah-registered car in Dubai, you will need to identify the specific parking zone where you intend to park and the duration of your parking stay.
How to Pay Sharjah Car Parking Fees in Dubai with SMS?
It’s essential to check the latest information and confirm whether this method is applicable to your specific situation.
Here’s how you can attempt to pay parking fees via SMS in Dubai:
- Check Eligibility: Confirm whether SMS payment is available for Sharjah-registered cars. You can do this by visiting the official Dubai Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) website or contacting their customer service.
- Prepare Your Mobile Phone: Make sure you have a mobile phone with an active SIM card and sufficient balance to cover the parking fee.
- Identify the Parking Zone: When you park your car in Dubai, you’ll find parking zone codes displayed on parking signs in the area. Note down the parking zone code where you are parked.
- Compose an SMS: Create a new SMS message on your mobile phone.
- Format the SMS: In the SMS message, use the following format:
[Parking Zone Code] [Vehicle Plate Number]
[Parking Zone Code]with the specific code for the parking area where you are parked.
[Vehicle Plate Number]with your Sharjah car’s plate number.
For example, if you are parked in a zone with code “12345” and your vehicle plate number is “SHJ 123,” your SMS message would look like this:
12345 SHJ 123
- Send the SMS: Send the SMS to the designated number provided by the Dubai RTA for parking fee payments.
- Confirmation: If the payment is successful, you should receive a confirmation SMS indicating that the parking fee has been deducted from your mobile balance.
Please keep in mind that the availability of SMS payment for Sharjah-registered cars in Dubai may have changed, and the process may not be applicable to all parking zones.
What is the Number for Paying Parking Fees in Dubai?
Send your SMS to 7275 (PARK): Once you’ve crafted your message, send it to 7275. And that’s it! You’ve successfully paid for your parking in Dubai using mParking.
Note: You will need to have credit in your pre-paid SIM card or you can use a Post-paid SIM card issues by Verizon, DU, or Etisalat to pay the parking fees fine.
How to Pay Sharjah Car Parking Fees in Dubai with Whatsapp?
To pay for Sharjah car parking fees in Dubai using WhatsApp, you can follow the steps outlined in the information you provided. Please note that this method is for Dubai-registered vehicles, and it may not apply to Sharjah-registered cars unless there have been recent changes to the regulations. Here are the steps:
- Add the WhatsApp Number to Your Contacts:
- First, add the number +971 58 8009090 to your WhatsApp contact list.
- Compose a WhatsApp Message:
- Open WhatsApp and start a new chat with the added contact (+971 58 8009090).
- Format Your Message:
- In the WhatsApp message, use the following format:
[Plate Number] [Space] [Zone Number] [Space] [Duration]
For example, if your Sharjah-registered car has a plate number “SHJ 123” and you want to park in zone “000A” for two hours, your message would look like this:
SHJ 123 000A 2
- In the WhatsApp message, use the following format:
- Send the Message:
- Once you have entered the required information, send the message.
- Receive Confirmation:
- You will receive an SMS confirming your parking ticket, and your plate number will be automatically linked to the parking ticket.
Please be aware that this method of payment via WhatsApp is typically designed for Dubai-registered vehicles. It’s essential to verify if this service is available for Sharjah-registered cars, as parking regulations and payment methods can vary between emirates. Check with the Dubai Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) or their official website for the most up-to-date information and to ensure compliance with local regulations.