In this post we will discuss how you can easily activate internet on your Du mobile number. The telecom service offers fast internet for low cost. With the Du telecom internet packages, you can easily activate internet on your smartphone.
Activate Internet on Du Mobile Phone:
- First, It is important to have an internet-enabled smartphone.
- Usually, du will send the internet data settings automatically once SIM is active but if the settings are not received kindly send an SMS “du” to 3300 and receive the settings instantly on the smartphone.
- Enable mobile data on the smartphone.
- The Internet can be activated on the smartphone just by dialing du help service (181).
- Or visiting any du outlet where the subscriber will also get a free handset and the representative will help to activate mobile data on the smartphone.
- Make a call to customer care on 155 or visit any du shop or franchise.
- Call 135 through IVR for the assistance and get the internet activated.
How to Activate Du internet Offers on the Smartphone:
- Activate any of the du internet data offers by dialing *135#5# and follow the given instructions.
- Or dial *131*RechargeNumber# or *135# and follow the instructions.
- Offers can also be subscribed online without logging in to the account.
- Or visit du.ae/my account to subscribe to the volume bundle.
- SMS ‘Data Help’ to 1355 and follow instructions (There are no SMS charges applicable)S
- Subscription to data plans can also be made by getting recharge vouchers of the below denominations and use *131* voucher code# or through du website i.e. http://www.du.ae/mobile/data/databundles
Denominations of Du Internet Packages
Here are the calculated charges for Du internet MBs.
- 20 dhs – 40 MB
- 50 dhs – 100 MB
- 100 dhs – 1 GB
- 200 dhs – 4 GB
- 500 dhs – 25 GB
You can also send an SMS “du” to 3300 to receive mobile settings. If you need to add balance to your mobile first, simply dial 131*card number#.