The Dubai Flower Centre, strategically positioned near Dubai International Airport, is a new development centre for the floriculture sector in the twenty-first century. With the rapid expansion of the worldwide flower and perishables trade, there is a growing demand for new logistical and commercial solutions to help the sector save transit times, enhance quality, and increase profitability.
What is Dubai Flower Centre Free Zone?
The Dubai Flower Centre was created to suit these requirements. The Dubai Flower Centre is devoted to taking advantage of this opportunity by providing the following services:
- The greatest cold chain management in the world
- Resources and infrastructure to support cost-effective value-adding
- Facilities and assistance to facilitate smooth commercial transactions
Why Dubai Flower Center Free Zone?
The Dubai Flower Centre (DFC) is the new focal point for Dubai’s floriculture sector. It was developed to fulfill the demands of the country’s expanding floriculture center and is located near Dubai International Airport. The first phase of the flower center, which cost $50 million, was completed in 2004. The work is still ongoing and will be completed in two parts.
The Dubai Flower Centre now has 19 tenants from 11 countries, and once fully operating, it is projected to service two billion people. Thus, in addition to raising the country’s revenue and providing jobs for locals, the Dubai Flower Center Free Zone also permits individuals from other nations to participate in the sector.
Benefits of Business in Dubai Flower Center Free Zone
- Tax exemption on imports and exports
- Capital and profit repatriation
- There are no monetary limitations.
- Increased connectivity and capacity to and from key global trading hubs
- enables and supports effective business transactions by facilitating and supporting them.
- Foreign ownership is 100 percent.
- Situated near Dubai Airport
Type of Business Activities in Dubai Flower Center Free Zone
Licenses Offered by Dubai Flower Center Free Zone
- Trading License
- Service License
Set Up a Business in Dubai Flower Center Free Zone
As previously said, many businesspeople are drawn to DFC since it provides jobs for locals and allows individuals from other nations to participate in the sector while also boosting the country’s revenue. Once you understand all of the laws, starting a business in the Dubai free zone is quite simple and straightforward. The following are the procedures to registering your business with DFC:
- – File an application to Dubai Government
- – Submit legal documents
- – Document Review & Approval
- – Lease Agreement and Licensing
Documents Required for Dubai Flower Free Zone
- Completed Dubai Flower Centre application form
- A brochure of the company (if available)
- The company’s annual financial report for the last three years (if available)
- Business plan