GamePigeon is one of the most popular games for iPhone users, allowing you to play various classic games with friends and family. But what happens when you want to delete the game?
In this blog, we will give you a step-by-step guide on how to delete the GamePigeon app from your iPhone. We will also discuss why you might want to delete the game and provide some alternative apps you can use in its place. So, let’s get started!
Tips to Uninstall GamePigeon on an iPhone
- Open the Messages app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the conversation that contains the GamePigeon game.
- Tap and hold on the game until a small menu appears.
- Tap on the More option from the menu.
- Tap on the Trash icon at the bottom left of the screen.
- Tap on Delete Message to confirm the delete.
- Go back to the conversation and verify that the game has been deleted.
- Repeat steps 1-7 for every conversation that contains a GamePigeon game.
Steps for Uninstall GamePigeon From iMessage from iPhone and iPad
- Open the Messages app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the Messages icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Select the ‘Manage’ tab.
- Scroll down and find the ‘GamePigeon’ app.
- Tap the ‘X’ icon to the left of the app name to uninstall it.
- Confirm the uninstallation by tapping the ‘Delete’ button.
- You should now see a confirmation that the app has been uninstalled.
How to Hide GamePigeon on iMessage App Drawer?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to hide the GamePigeon app from the iMessage App Drawer. The only way to prevent it from appearing is to delete it from the iMessage App Store. To delete it, open the App Store and tap on the GamePigeon icon, then tap the ‘X’ in the top left corner. The app will then be removed from the App Store and it will no longer appear in the iMessage App Drawer.
How to uninstall game pigeon from iOS 16?
To uninstall Game Pigeon from iOS 16, go to your device‘s Settings, select General, then tap on Storage & iCloud Usage. Under the Storage section, you should see all the apps installed on your device. Tap on the Game Pigeon app, then select Delete App. Confirm the deletion by tapping Delete App again.
Video to Delete GamePigeon on iPhone
Here is a complete video to easily remove the GamePigeon from your iPhone or iPad. The video shares details on how to uninstall the game from iMessage. It works with iOS 16 and updated phones.
How to Delete GamePigeon Data on iMessage on iPhone?
- Go to the iMessage app on your iPhone.
- Tap the “i” icon next to the GamePigeon conversation.
- Tap the “Delete Conversation” button at the bottom of the page.
- Tap “Delete Conversation” again to confirm.
Your GamePigeon data will now be deleted from iMessage on your iPhone.
How to Delete Game Pigeon notifications?
To delete Game Pigeon notifications, open the Notification Center on your iPhone and tap the “X” next to the Game Pigeon notification. This will remove the notification from your device. You can also disable notifications for the app by going to Settings > Notifications > Game Pigeon, and toggle the Allow Notifications switch to the off position.
How to remove Gamepigeon from screen time?
Unfortunately, there is no way to remove GamePigeon from the Screen Time menu. The only way to avoid accessing the app through Screen Time is to disable the Screen Time feature.