You may have to block calls and texts from specific contacts on your iPhone, yet you would not want to stop them physically if users like to receive text messages.
Turning the “Do Not Disturb” method on your iPhone disables call notices. Airplane Mode can also be used to prevent callers from achieving your phone. Some other option is to turn off your phone’s ringtone. Eventually, call providing appropriate you to route calls to another mobile number. In this article, you will learn about the ways to stop calls on iPhone without blocking them.
Is it easy to restrict callers from reaching your iPhone? Is it possible to prevent callers from getting your phone?
What is the best way to stop responding to calls without blocking them on iPhone?
Here are some methods for avoiding unwanted phone conversations.
Use a non-audible or silent ringtone.
Setting your phone’s tune to silent is a way to avoid receiving calls from somebody obstructing the caller. You’ll still get calls with silent ringtones, and your phone won’t ring.
Here’s how to silence your iPhone’s ringtone:
- From the “Settings” menu, select “Sound & Haptics.”
- From the drop-down menu, choose “Ringtone” > “Tone Store.”
- In the search box, type “Silent Ringtone” and choose one of the outcomes to use as a ringtone.
Set your phone to “Do Not Disturb” mode.
The “Do Not Disturb” or DND mode disables all call alert notifications on your iPhone. Calls and alerts will keep receiving on one’s phone, but individuals will not be alerted. This means allowing you to end a phone call without blocking them.
To enable DND mode, perform the following steps:
- The “Control Center” window should be open.
- The crescent icon must be selected.
- From the “Settings” menu, select “Do Not Disturb.”
- In the “Phone” section, select “Allow Calls From.”
- It needs to be set to “No One.”
On your phone, facilitate “Call Forwarding.”
Call providing appropriate you to route calls to a different phone number. Calls to one’s number are routed to another number, effectively blocking you from getting calls without any need to secure connections. Call forwarding can be turned off at any time.
- To enable call forwarding, go to “Settings” > “Phone.”
- Select “Call Forwarding” from the “Calls” segment.
- From the drop-down menu, select “Call Forwarding.”
- Join the routing amount under “Forwarding To.”
- Select the airplane mode.
Airplane mode disables internet access and hinders you from linking to any channels. Only those SIM card signals are jammed in this mode, and all network signals are blocked.
Calls will not be received if the airplane feature is activated, and callers instead will receive a “user unreachable” message rather than needing to restrict the caller.
- Go to Configurations > General > Airplane Mode on your iPhone to enable airplane mode.
- The “Control Center” window ought to be open.
- From the drop-down menu, choose “Airplane.”
- The “Control Center” window should be open.
- The “Airplane” icon must be selected.
- All WIFI and SIM signals are lost when you swap to airplane mode.
How do I momentarily block incoming calls on my iPhone?
- To momentarily block incoming calls, enable “Do Not Disturb” mode on your iPhone.
- DND does not effectively block phone calls, but it does prevent call notifications from being received. While in DND mode, you will take messages, but it will not be made aware of them (no phone ringing).
- When you disable DND mode, users will obtain all call alert notifications in the notification area. To allow it, go to the portion above titled “Turn on Do Not Disturb.”
DND mode can indeed be activated for a set period
- Press and hold the crescent icon in the central controller.
- From the drop-down menu, get one of the time limit options.
What can I do to avoid receiving calls from unknown numbers?
- Using iPhone’s feature, you can silence unfamiliar callers. All calls from unidentified numbers – those not on your contact list and whom you’ve never spoken to – will be blocked.
- Caller id will not create call alerts, but missed layups from them will appear in your Newest Call logs. Using this feature, go through the following steps:
- Select “Phone” from the “Settings” menu.
- select “Silence Unknown Callers” from the drop down list.
- Switch it off.
How do You Block Calls without Blocking People on Your iPhone?
- There are a few ways to prevent calls from emerging on your iPhone without blocking the caller.
- Put your phone in airplane mode, which deactivates all calls, text messages, and bandwidth consumption.
- Users can also pick “Do Not Disturb” from the settings menu.
- All demands and alerts will be silenced, but emergency services will continue to be received.