Let’s learn how to get the flashlight on an iPad.
Your iPhone, iPad Pro, or iPod touch’s LED flash also functions as a flashlight, so you can receive extra light when you need it.
You can turn your flashlight on or off in a few different ways. On an iPhone with Face ID or an iPad Pro, you can ask Siri or use the Control Center. Control Center can also be used with an iPhone or iPod touch that has a Home button.
How to Turn On or Off Flashlight on iPhone 12, 11 Series and iPad Pro
Here are the details on how to turn on or off the flashlight on an iPhone or an iPad.
Start Flashlight from the control center:
- Swipe down from your iPhone or iPad Pro’s top right corner.
- Toggle on the flashlight by tapping on the symbol.
- To turn it off, tap the same icon one more time
These solutions are compatible with Face ID-enabled smartphones such as the iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 11 series, iPhone X and Xs Series, iPhone XR, and iPad Pro.
Start flashlight from the Lock Screen:
- To wake the screen, raise your iPhone or press it once. Alternatively, you can use the Right Side button.
- In the lower left corner of the screen, press hard on the Flashlight icon.
- To turn it off, press it one more.
Extra Info: When you turn on the torchlight from the Lock screen, the brightness is set to the same level as when you utilized the flashlight from the Control Center.
Note: You can also open the Control Center from the Lock screen and enable, disable, or modify the brightness of the flashlight by swiping down from the top-right corner.
Get the Flashlight On/Off on iPhone 8 or Earlier and iPhone SE 2020.
- From the bottom of the Home or Lock screen, swipe up.
- Toggle on the Flashlight symbol to turn it on.
- To turn it off, tap it once more.
Control Center not accessible from the Lock Screen? Enter the passcode under the Touch ID & Passcode section of the Settings app.
Turn on the Control Center toggle under ALLOW ACCESS WHEN LOCKED.
On iPhone and iPad, ask Siri to turn on the flashlight.
On any iPhone or iPad Pro, ask Siri a question. You can utilize Hey Siri, the Side button, or the Home button.
Ask one of the following questions to Siri.
- Switch on the flashlight
- Switch off the flashlight
- Turn on my torch.
- Will you switch on my flashlight?
- Turn off my torch.
- Turn the flashlight on.
On the iPhone and iPad, you can adjust the brightness of the flashlight.
Go to the Control Center. On an iPhone or iPad Pro with Face ID, swipe down from the upper right corner. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen on other iPhones.
Press down firmly on the Flashlight icon. It will grow.
One of the four brightness levels can be selected by dragging the slider or tapping on it.
These are some of the most effective ways to get the flashlight to turn on or turn off on an iPad or an iPhone with simple methods.