Now Use Apple News+ to read magazines and publications. Access over a thousand digital publications in the News app on your iPhone, iPad or Mac by subscribing to Apple’s News+ subscription service.
Here is the complete tutorial to add news magazines to iPad or a Macbook. Let’s discuss the details below.
How to Read Magazines on iPad or a MacBook
On the sidebar of your iPad, tap or select News+ to get the magazines available.
- Go to the top of the News+ feed and click or tap Catalog and search for the latest magazines.
- Take a look at what’s inside by clicking “Follow” or “Tap to follow.
- You may also follow a channel by tapping or clicking the More button in the upper-right corner of an issue, then selecting the option to do so.
- Do a search for magazines that you can add to your newsstand on iPad.
- The periodicals featured in Apple News+ may be accessed through the News app. Take a look at the current headlines on the News app.
- You may access News+ on your iPad or Mac by tapping or clicking the sidebar icon. If you don’t see the sidebar, click or press the Sidebar button to bring it to your attention.
- At the bottom of your iPhone or iPod touch, tap News+.
The News+ stream contains the most recent complete issues of the magazines you can follow. To see all of the available publications and magazines, touch or click Catalog at the top of the page to explore by category.
Subscribe to a Magazine on Apple iPad
- Apple News+ issues and stories may be accessed under the News+ tab.
- Tap or click on the issue of the magazine you’d want to read, then read it.
- You are now in a position to:
See what’s new in Magazines
The table of contents may be accessed by tapping or clicking the thumbnail of the cover in the lower-left corner. To open an article, simply tap or click on it.
To turn the pages, click here. The magazine may be viewed by swiping or scrolling.
Increase or decrease the font size by tapping the screen’s apex. Then, press the smaller or larger letter to adjust the font size in the tale and all of the stories in the channel.
The iPad and iPhone, as well as a Mac, are all available to subscribers as reading devices for both current and back editions of magazines.
We hope you liked our article on how to add magazines to your iPad newsstand.