Here are complete details about how you can easily get the 48 hour transit visa in Dubai.
There is excellent news for visitors who want to visit Dubai from all around the world. Dubai has introduced a free 48-hour transit visa. It occurs as the UAE completed the adjustment in visa regulations during a cabinet meeting last week.
This modification is created to attract individuals so that the UAE’s economy may grow. The more people that come, the more money will be gathered, and the economy will expand.
If you have 48 hours to spare and wish to go through Dubai, you must take advantage of the free transit permits. It permits you to remain for free in another area of the nation.
Where to Get 48 Hour Transit Visa in Dubai
This transit visa is available for free for 48 hours at express centers at UAE airports. If you wish to prolong the term for another 4 to 5 days, you must pay a charge of AED 50.
This visa is not available to everyone, and there are several conditions that must be met if you wish to use it. The rules and requirements for obtaining a transit visa may be found here.
Extend 48 Hour Dubai Transit Visa
Visitors will be able to stay in the UAE for free for 48 hours on a transit visa once the new policy is implemented, with the option to extend this to 96 hours for 50 dirhams ($13.60).
The term “transit visa” refers to a visa that is only valid for a brief length of time. Its purpose is to allow individuals who are passing through a country on their way to another destination to pass through the borders and finish their journey.
The UAE transit visa, on the other hand, appears to be aimed at encouraging travelers with layovers in Dubai to spend some time seeing the city.
Conditions for 48 Hour Transit Visa in Dubai
- The transit visa is only available if you have a forward flight and hotel bookings. It’s possible to claim that it’s available to stopover passengers.
- The transit visa is only good for 48 hours.
- If there are certain doubts for the travelers stopping here, it can be extended to four days.
- It is accessible at all airport express centers.
- The length of stay in the UAE is determined by the nations’ memorandums of understanding and bilateral ties.
- If you are from a nation that does not require a visa, you can stay for 90 days, and if there are any limitations, you can obtain a 30-day visa upon arrival in the UAE.
On a side note, Nationals of the Gulf Cooperation Council nations do not require a visa to enter the UAE, while citizens of 53 other countries can acquire a free 30- or 90-day visa on arrival.