Now all your friends and family members can hear the caller tunes of your choice whenever they call you!. Instead of listening to the conventional ringing tune that’s available on everyone’s mobile, now you can listen to the caller tone of your favorite song by Subscribing to Jazz Caller Tune
The caller tune helps everyone listen to your song. But how do you add it to the mobile phone? Not many people know that Jazz offers custom caller tune facility. This means they can easily listen to the tone whenever they want by calling the number. Of course, the other person will be irritated when too many people start calling him just to listen to the Jazz caller tune.
How to Subscribe to Jazz Caller Tunes Codes for Free
You can choose your favorite music, naat sharif or any other song or qawali of your choice to the list by subscribing to the Jazz database of caller tunes.
Details for Subscribing to Jazz Caller Tunes Code
First you will have to dial 230 or send sub to 230 from your smartphone. The service is available for a menial charge of Rs 1.68 Per Day
|Dial 230||Dial 230||Rs 1.68 Per Day|
Subscribe to Jazz Caller Tune Codes – Conditions
- Jazz Caller Tune Chappal Service remain unabled on smartphones that don’t have sufficient balance. With Jazz caller tune service, they can easily charge when customer has sufficient balance in his account.
- Jazz Caller Tune : For AJK / FATA / Gilgit Baltistan / Islamabad / Balouchistan/ regions, please visit here for Prepaid Tariff details of this offer/ package.
- Withholding tax of 12.5% applies on recharge/bill
- Service charges for subscribing to Jazz Caller Tune are 5% and operational fee of 5% on recharge. It also charges 19.5% FED on usage in Punjab, Sindh, Baluchistan and KPK
- Jazz Caller Tune Service charges of 5.11% and operational fee of 5.11% apply on recharge and 17% FED applies on usage in Federal Territory, FATA, AJK and Gilgit Baltistan