In this article we are going to talk about internet balance and why is it necessary for Vodafone customers to know the USSD codes to subscribe to 2G 3G and 4G internet bundles.
There are many ways to check Vodafone internet balance with 4G balance checker. In this article, I am going to tell about how to use USSD code by Vodafone to check prepaid internet balance. The short ussd code offers 2G internet data balance facility to the users. With it, Vodafone 3G internet data balance users can enjoy top speed on their smartphones.
The short GPRS internet data balance USSD codes are essential for anyone who would like to get the Vodafone internet service. The service will only work until It reaches an expiration date. This date will be provided by the company. After the date is reached, the company will start deducting more amount from your mobile account.
The code will let you recharged the package for Vodafone internet. If it doesn’t charge for some reason, you can call the Vodafone customer support center to get your mobile package charged.
It mean after expiring the data balance your main account balance will not change from your balance. You need to recharge your internet pack for regular usage.
Check Vodafone GPRS Internet Data Balance USSD Code of Vodafone on your mobile.
Send SMS “DATA Bal” to 144
How to check Vodafone Data Balance?
You can easily check the Vodafone data balance activity by installing the app on your mobile phone.
- Once the app is in your mobile, Sign in the Vodafone App. Now you can easily check data balance or another Vodafone service. You can also activate services directly from the app if you don’t want to use SMS of USSD codes.
Check Vodafone Internet Data Balance on Website
- You can also check Vodafone internet balance from the website.
- First register an account in Vodafone with your mobile number.
- Now, go to login page and login your account.
- Vodafone account dashboard will be available to you.
- Check your data usage and deactivate/reactivate the offer that you want.
Vodafone Internet Balance FAQ
- What is internet balance USSD code?
Vodafone internet data balance check code are short ussd codes to subscribe to information. By using unique shortcodes you can check your Vodafone sim GPRS data balance.
- What If I don’t have balance but want to activate Vodafone Internet?
Well in such a case, simply get loan from Vodafone. You can get loan of 10 rupees at a single time.
My suggestion is take data loan. Telecom companies offer data loan MB balance for talk time credit. This can be used in case of an emergency. If you don’t know how to take loan so check out the article on internet data loan code.