Living in Dubai is exciting as the city keeps reinventing itself. Dubai is home to several world-record-breaking attractions that push the frontiers of technology, design, creativity, and innovation! The most recent example is Ain Dubai, the world’s biggest observation wheel. It would be located on the glistening Blue Water Island.
WHAT DOES AIN DUBAI MEAN?
One of the interesting things about Ain Dubai is that its name means “Dubai Eye!” Visitors riding the Dubai Ferris Wheel will be able to observe the magnificent cityscape, including iconic sites such as the Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah, and Burj Khalifa!
OPENING DATE AIN DUBAI FERRIS WHEEL
The precise opening date for Dubai Ain has finally been revealed. The general public will be able to visit Ain Dubai on October 21, 2021.
TICKET PRICE OF AIN DUBAI FERRIS WHEEL
Everyone wants to know how much a ride on the world’s most expensive attraction will cost. The good news is that the ticket rates have recently been revealed, which can be bought online.
Here is a list of Ain Dubai ticket pricing depending on several categories!
|Ain Dubai Views||AED 130||1 person, sunset option, shared cabin|
|Ain Dubai Family Pass||AED 370||2 adults & 2 kids, sunset option, shared cabin|
|Ain Dubai Family Plus Pass||AED 450||2 adults & 2 kids, sunset option, shared cabin, snack & soda|
|Ain Dubai Lounge Plus||AED 175||1 person, lounge access, house beverage, shared cabin|
|Ain Dubai Premium||AED 380||1 person, lounge access, welcome beverage, shared cabin|
|Ain Dubai Vibes Plus (21+)||AED 200||1 person, lounge access, champagne, shared cabin|
|Celebrate Ain Dubai Club||AED 1,800||private cabin, lounge access, F&B credit|
|Celebrate Ain Dubai Plus||AED 4,700||private cabin, lounge access, drinks packages|
- All prices quoted above are starting prices. Additional services may demand a higher price.
- All people aged 12 and above are counted as adults. Kids should be aged between 3 and 12.
HOW TALL IS AIN DUBAI?
Ain Dubai will stand at a staggering 250 meters tall. Ain Dubai will be 200 percent taller than the world’s first Ferris Wheel!
It will be taller than the Las Vegas High Roller (168 meters), Singapore Flyer (165 meters), Star of Nanchang in China (160 meters), and the London Eye (135 meters).
Many people have drawn parallels between the Ain Dubai and the London Eye. In our thorough comparison, see how these two renowned sites stack up against each other.
WHAT WILL THE AIN DUBAI EXPERIENCE BE LIKE?
With air-conditioned pods, bird’s eye view, and unique packages, Ain Dubai will certainly provide a one-of-a-kind Ferris Wheel experience. A journey on this observation wheel should take about 48 minutes, with LED panels in each capsule providing information on all of the locations seen!
Private cabin experiences will be available for special occasions such as a romantic supper for two or a gathering with friends. Business meetings, product launches, gala dinners, and other events may all be held in Ain Dubai cabins. Students will also be able to participate in learning activities at the Dubai Eye Wheel once it publicly opens.
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT AIN DUBAI FERRIS WHEEL
- The Ferris wheel’s spokes are each longer than a professional football pitch. The entire length of all the cable wires stored inside the spoke cables, if laid end-to-end, would equal the distance between Dubai and Cairo: 2,400 kilometers!
- The Dubai Ferris Wheel was built using 9,000 tonnes of steel, which is 25% more than was used in the construction of the Eiffel Tower.
- The attraction’s high-tech capsules were produced in Switzerland on behalf of the project’s primary contractor, Hyundai, which would bring a European touch to the attraction.
- According to recent sources, each Dubai Eye capsule can accommodate 30 passengers at a time. There are 48 capsules, bringing the total capacity of Ain Dubai to 1,400 people!
AIN DUBAI CONSTRUCTION UPDATE
The Ain Dubai Ferris wheel was inaugurated on Oct 21, 2021. You can buy the tickets online or from designated branches. The price of ticket is AED 175.