Miracle Garden Dubai, a family-friendly location, is a must-see for flower lovers. For a great summer season, Dubai Miracle Garden has a broad selection of floral attractions such as an amphitheater, a trampoline for youngsters, and other amusement activities.
- Buy tickets to the Dubai Miracle Garden online or from Dubailand, an astonishing experience that is one of Cityland’s trademark inventions.
- Discover the world’s biggest natural floral garden, which is home to a range of fresh and interesting attractions and activities.
- Explore and get lost among 45 million blossoming flowers sculpted into shapes and sculptures.
- Participate in the weekly live performances, parades, and musical performances to enhance your experience.
- Participate in a trampoline for kids as well as other fun activities.
- It is appropriate for persons of all ages.
Dubai Miracle Garden: Description of the Area
Dubai Miracle Garden is the world’s biggest floral garden, and it’s a must-see for residents and visitors alike. This facility has a garden that is believed to be over 72,000 square meters in size and is completely covered in floral themes, floral sculptures, and infinite flower-beddings. Throughout the season, visit the Floral Auditorium of Flowers, which has live theatrical events and entertainment, weekly live shows, a trampoline for youngsters, and other activities involving music, dance, and showmanship.
The Dubai Butterfly Park, which was recently added to the Dubai Miracle Garden, is also located there. It’s appropriate for folks of all ages.
Facilities Available at Dubai Miracle Garden
- Garden attractions
- VIP parking lounge
- Sitting areas and prayer room
- Restroom facilities
- Carts for handicapped visitors
- Souvenir shops
Dubai Miracle Garden Restrictions to Note
- Outside food is not allowed in Dubai Miracle garden premises
- Barbeque items is prohibited
- Professional cameras and drones are not permitted inside the garden
- Flower picking is entirely prohibited
- Other prohibited items include: Cars, Balls, Scooters, Bicycles, Hoverboards, Pets
Timing of Dubai Miracle Garden
- The Miracle Gardens Dubai is open from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. on Sunday through Thursday, 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. on Friday, and 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. on Saturday.
- The Miracle Garden Dubai’s last entrance is 30 minutes before closing time.
- Group appointments and tours are offered from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Sunday through Thursday.
What to Wear to Dubai Miracle Garden
- Dress in comfortable clothes and shoes so that you can easily explore the entire area
Child Policy for Dubai Miracle Garden
- With a kid ticket, children aged 3 to 12 can participate in this activity.
- With an adult ticket, children aged 12 and above can participate in this activity.
- People with a strong will and children under the age of three can attend for free.
Additional Info Regarding Miracle Garden
- Re-entry is not permitted once you have exited the Miracle Garden Dubai.
- This activity is handicap accessible and stroller friendly.
- Please note that sitting is only permitted in certain places.
- If you’re searching for a unique place to celebrate a birthday, a corporate conference, a wedding, or a team building event, Miracle Garden Dubai has everything you need.
Ticket Price of Dubai Miracle Garden
The ticket price of Dubai Miracle garden starts from 17 AED.
Location of Dubai Miracle Garden
Dubailand, Al Barsha South 3 – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Are Children Allowed in Dubai Miracle Garden?
Yes, with a child ticket, children aged 3 to 12 can enter the Dubai Miracle Gardens area. Children aged 12 and above can enter with an adult ticket. People above 60 and children under the age of three can attend for free.
How Much Time Do You Need to Explore Dubai Miracle garden?
It will take you around 3 hours to finish your tour to Dubai Miracle Garden.
How many types of flowers are there in Miracle Garden?
At Dubai Miracle Garden, there are 60 different flower types. Every season, the floral structures are modified to provide you with a unique experience each time you visit.