Have certain applications vanished from your iPhone’s home screen? Or are your home screen’s default applications, like Phone, Messages, Notes, and Safari, no longer visible? Most users feel concerned in this case since reinstalling these applications from the App Store is not an option. This is due to the fact that, with the exception of a few pre-installed applications, you cannot Offload or delete apps that arrive with your iPhone. These applications, however, already exist on your iPhone; it’s just that you can’t find them.
How to Reset the iPhone’s Home Screen on iOS 15
There are a few ways to reset the Home screen on iOS 15.
- Navigate to the Settings app and choose “General.”
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and choose “Transfer or Reset iPhone.”
- At the bottom of the screen, choose “Reset.”
- Choose “Reset Home Screen Layout” from the selection.
- To confirm your choice, tap “Reset Home Screen.”
A. One way is to go to “Settings” and then select “General.” From there, you would select “Reset” and then “Reset Home Screen Layout.”
B. Another way is to open up the “Settings” app and select “Face ID & Passcode.” Under “Touch ID & Passcode,” you would enter your passcode and then scroll down to the bottom of the page and select “Reset Home Screen Layout.”
What happens when you reset your iPhone’s Home Screen?
If you’re on iOS 15 or an older version, reverting to the factory settings will result in the following changes to your home screen.
- The default settings for Apple’s pre-installed programs will be restored.
- Manually inserted widgets will be deleted.
- All of the hidden home screen pages will be visible on the home screen.
- Any previously created app directories will be removed, and all bookmarks and applications will appear on different home screens.
How do I get my home screen back to normal on iPhone?
If your iPhone home screen is cluttered and filled with icons, you can easily organize it by deleting and moving icons. To delete an icon, hold your finger on the icon until it starts wiggling, then tap the x in the top left corner of the icon. To move an icon, hold your finger on the icon until it starts wiggling, then drag it to the desired location.
How do I reset my iPhone Layout 2022?
To reset your iPhone Layout, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
This will reset your iPhone layout. However, if you want to reset the iPhone layout back to the original factory settings, you should…
First, try restarting your iPhone. If that doesn’t work, you can try resetting your iPhone to its factory settings.
How do I reset my wallpaper on iOS 15?
You can reset your wallpaper on iOS 15 by going to Settings > Wallpaper > Choose New Wallpaper. You can then select a photo from your Photos app or choose a built-in wallpaper.