With Zain’s foreign balance transfer facility, you can now transfer credit/load from Saudi Arabia to Pakistan, India, the Philippines, and several other nations. The method has been clarified in this paper.
Zain International Balance Transfer Service
Dial the following code to pass Zain balance to Pakistan, India, the Philippines, or any other country:
Sending money from Zain to Pakistan is now much simpler than before. Zain helps prepaid customers in Saudi Arabia to move their smartphone credit to their home country of Pakistan. Both prepaid users will, in reality, pass their mobile credit to India and the Philippines. You may also swap the balance with friends who have Zain numbers using a procedure.
However, we will show you how to move a balance from Zain to Pakistan in this guide. To complete the transaction, simply follow the steps outlined below.
Send Balance from Zain to Pakistan
To send your Zain mobile balance from Saudi Arabia to Pakistan, follow these steps.
- Click the call button after dialing *111*Pakistani number with country code*transfer amount#.
- A confirmation message will appear after you press the call button; type 1 to validate and then click the “Reply” button.
You should now be able to read this letter.
“I appreciate it. We are currently processing your request; however, once the process is complete, you will receive a confirmation SMS” and then click the “Dismiss” button.
Balance Transfer Zain to Pakistan Example:
*111*00923330000000*1# is an example.
Now that you’ve effectively finished the trade. In 3 to 5 seconds, Zain can give you a confirmation SMS. Simply scan your remaining Zain mobile balance to manually validate the move.
It’s likely that you’ll run into problems during the migration process. However, you may need to dial 959 in that case. It’s a customer service phone number. What you have to do is speak with one of the leaders and ask them to help you resolve the issue. Keep in mind that there is a fee for transferring money from KSA to Pakistan.
So there you have it, a comprehensive and simple guide to sending Zain credit or mobile balance to Pakistan. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask them. We’ll be happy to assist you with your order.
Terms and Conditions
- Only prepaid customers can use the credit transfer program.
- One must have ample credit in their account to share balance.
Zain International Balance Transfer Limit:
- SR 2 is the minimum balance transfer in a single transaction. SR 50 is the minimum balance transfer in a single transaction.
- The maximum amount of money you can pass in a single day is SR 150.
- The maximum amount of money you can pass in a month is SR 450.
Zain mobile network charges no tariff for international balance transfer.