Apple continues to split the people. But don’t panic; by the conclusion of this post, you’ll be able to overcome one of the biggest discrepancies between Mac and Windows by converting M4V to MP4.
M4V is the format used by Apple to encrypt videos downloaded from iTunes. In this post, we will show you how to convert M4V to MP4 for free on Mac.
Use Waltr Pro to Convert M4V to JPG
Here’s How to use WALTR PRO to convert M4V to MP4.
Let’s learn how you can use Waltr PRO to convert M4V to MP4 on a MacBook.
Download and install WALTR PRO on your MAC.
Don’t worry. It’s completely free to download. You have one free day to try WALTR PRO completely, and you can begin by downloading the app right now. If you’ve already bought the software, insert your license key to try it for free. Congrats! You’re all set to begin.
WALTR may be accessed by dragging and dropping your file.
Let’s convert Two Feet’s music video “Flatline” from M4V to MP4. For added convenience, save the file to your desktop. You may alternatively choose it from the Finder or just click on the blue folder icon, and WALTR PRO will start the Finder for you.
If you want the file to arrive on your Mac/Windows computer, drag it to “Drop to Convert to Local Folder.” However, you may transfer movies to any iOS device that runs iOS 5 or later.
Play the file and have fun.
Wait for a brief tone and a green “DONE” indicator to appear. Ta-da!
Thanks to WALTR PRO, you now have a brand-new MP4 file on your computer in only a few seconds; how do you access it? To locate your file, click “Show in Finder”:
Simply double-click the file to open it in the default TV program.
2. Import Mac Video to Photos
Import the video from the Mac into Photos to extract a still frame from it. A still frame may be saved as a TIFF picture to the Pictures folder via the Video editor in Photos. Additionally, Preview allows you to export this still frame as a JPEG.
3.Use QuickTime X to Save the M4V to JPG
- Open QuickTime X and the file.
- To copy, move the playhead to the desired frame and press C on your keyboard.
- Open the Preview app and select New From Clipboard from the File menu. JPEG as the format, then save.
That was simple, right?
4. Pause & Screenshot the Video
You may capture a screen shot by pausing the movie at the desired point. You will then receive a photo file with the extension.png, which you may preview in Preview and save as a.jpeg.
Bonus Tip: Use Photoshop to Convert M4V to JPG Image Sequences
Use Photoshop to convert M4V images to JPG images in a MacBook. To do so:
- Step 1: Launch Photoshop and drag a video into it.
- Step 2: Go to File > Export > Render Video in step two. In the sub-panel, select a folder to save the file to.
- Step 3: Select Photoshop Image Sequence from the Adobe Media Encoder menu.
- Step 4: Finish customizing the video frame range, picture format, and image size.
- Step 5. Click Render and watch as the image sequence is exported. Finally, you’ll discover these photos in the place you specified.
These are some of the best ways to convert a M4V video to a JPG in a MacBook. If you are still facing issues in converting M4V videos from MacBook to JPG then comment below and we can help you.
Also, if you have found another better way of converting M4V videos to JPG then tell us about that in the comments below.