There could be a number of reasons why your Game Pigeon isn’t working. Some common reasons include an outdated browser, a lack of storage space on your device, or a corrupted cache. We have listed several possible reasons why Game Pigeon App is not working on your smartphone.
What is Game Pigeon App?
The game pigeon app on iPhone is a simple but addictive game in which you have to guide a pigeon through a cityscape. The aim of the game is to collect as many coins as possible, and you can also use power-ups to help you along the way. The graphics and soundtrack are both very well done, and the controls are easy to learn. If you’re looking for a fun and challenging iOS game, then game pigeon is definitely worth checking out.
Read more: How To Fix Invalid Sim Cards On Android?
Why is my Game Pigeon Not Working?
Many iOS device owners have complained that they can suddenly not invite their friends to play games on their iPhones or iPad. If you attempt to open a game invite and the screen freezes, simply try again; it will work this time.
After extensive research on the matter, it was discovered that there are several potential sources for Game Pigeon’s dilemma. Possible causes of this iOS problem are listed below.
Reasons Why Game Pigeon App is Not Working
Here are a few reasons that cause Game Pigeon app to crash on iPhone.
Bug in iOS
- Faulty data handling causes this common iOS bug to persist briefly. This has been seen on both iPhones and iPads, but fortunately, it is easily resolved by restarting the device.
Inadequate iOS version
- Keep in mind that the Game Pigeon developers are avid followers of iOS upgrades and are under constant pressure to meet Apple’s strict security standards. When this has happened before, the solution has often been as easy as updating to the most recent version of iOS’s firmware.
- Unpredictable behavior in iMessage, on which the game relies extensively, is another possible cause of the Game Pigeon problem. Turning off and then back on iMessage should solve the problem.
Read more: How to Backup iPhone to iCloud without WIFI
Solutions to Make Game Pigeon App Work on iPhone
Once you’ve eliminated every conceivable explanation, try these tried-and-true solutions that other users who have encountered the same problem have found to be effective:
Restart your iOS device.
In many cases, a restart is all that’s required.
For other customers, a simple restart of their iPhone or iPad solved the issue with Game Pigeon.
Since this easy solution helps many people, it’s reasonable to assume that the underlying cause of the issue is a common operating system bug helped by cached temporary files; if you reboot your iOS device, you’ll get rid of all of the cached data it’s been keeping.
Update iOS devices
It turns out that an out-of-date version of iOS is a regular source of this error in Game Pigeon.
Many people have complained about this before, and each time it coincided with the introduction of a new iOS version for the iPhone or iPad from Apple.
If you want to know how to update your iOS device to the most recent version, here are the steps you need to take:
- To change the settings on your iOS device, go to the main menu and then hit Settings.
- When you go to the Settings menu, choose General from the drop-down menu.
- Select Software Update from the list of choices that appears when you hit the General tab.
- Check for available updates in the Software Update section. When requested, restart your smartphone after installing the newest iOS version and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once you’ve updated to the most recent iOS, launch Game Pigeon again to see whether the issue has been resolved.
Reactivate and Deactivate iMessage
If none of the aforementioned solutions have worked, you may turn to the Imessage feature for assistance if you still have problems.
Turns out, many users have reported success in resolving the Game Pigeon problem by temporarily turning off iMessage on their iPhone or iPad with a SIM card and then putting it back on.
It has been proven that this fixes the problem that prevents Game Pigeon invites from being sent or received.
In case you haven’t done it before, these are the steps you need to take to temporarily deactivate iMessage before turning it back on:
- The Settings icon may be accessed from the main menu of an iOS device.
- In the Settings menu, choose Messages from the submenu.
- After that, turn iMessage off by toggling the switch in the Messages window, and then wait around 30 seconds before turning it back on.
- Try sending and accepting game invites again after restarting iMessages to check whether the Game Pigeon problem has been resolved.
Still Game Pigeon Not Working?
If you’re experiencing any other errors while playing Game Pigeon, please email support of Game Pigeon app at [email protected] and they can help you sort out the problem!