What happens if you are banned from travelling in the United Arab Emirate? Check travel ban in UAE online with the help of this article.
If you’re planning a tour across the United Arab Emirates (UAE), it’s a good idea to see what tour restrictions are imposed in the region.
The UAE immigration tour ban is essentially a prohibition on crossing the UAE’s border. It limits anyone that has a travel ban on them from getting into UAE by sea, air, or land. It also restricts them from exiting or re-entering the UAE. If the person is already in the UAE, police may apprehend them and keep them in confinement or deport them. This depends on the severity of the travel ban in the UAE.
Reasons for the Travel Ban in the United Arab Emirates
If you need to travel outside of the UAE, the UAE immigration ban test might help you avoid any unpleasant surprises at the airport’s immigration desk. A travel ban prohibition might be issued for a variety of reasons. The following are some of the most prevalent locations:
- Violations of immigration laws that are criminal in nature
- Unpaid financial payments
- Rent problems
- Employment without a valid permit
- Leaving UAE without informing your company
- Violence on UAE citizens (can be direct or indirect)
How Can I Know If I Have a UAE Travel Ban?
Here are some of the best ways to check the UAE travel ban before traveling to the country.
In Dubai, there are four ways to check for the trip ban:
- Go to a police station in Dubai to inquire if there are any criminal charges filed against you
- If you are not in Dubai, you can check the travel ban by entering your Emirates card number on Dubai police website
- Telephone calls are a convenient way to learn about the UAE’s visa ban. The choice centre representative will require your passport number and certain information.
- Residents can contact the Amir centre in Dubai at 800-5111, which is a toll-free number. Those in other countries can dial +971-4-313-9999. This is also a great way to check the severity of the UAE travel ban in conjunction with the value of your passport.
- If you are facing a possible travel restriction, you can also hire legal experts to conduct a thorough examination on your behalf.
- This is a feasible choice if you’re worried about an arrest warrant being issued against you.
- Also, if you are not in the UAE, consulting with a legal attorney is the most convenient way to determine if you are subject to a travel ban in the UAE.
- Another quick approach to learn about the UAE’s travel ban is to go to the Dubai Police’s government website online.
How do you Check Travel Ban in UAE?
“How can I check a trip inside the UAE on the internet?” you might be wondering. Dubai citizens can examine UAE online immigration travel bans quickly with the free-of-charge service provided at the government website online or through the Dubai Police smart app.
- To check the status of the UAE travel ban online, you must have a valid Emirates ID.
- Visit the official website of the Dubai Police or download the Dubai Police smart app, which is available for Android and iOS users.
- Navigate to their Individual Services section and click on ‘Criminal Status of Financial Cases.’
- Enter your name and the monetary value of your Emirates ID card.
- If a travel ban is imposed, you will be notified and instructed to report to any Dubai police station armed with your Emirates ID, a copy of your passport, and an Authority Letter. There is no charge for monitoring the status of a travel restriction online through the Dubai Police website and app.
For more information on the travel limits or the status of your passport, contact the Dubai Police Criminal Investigation Department at 901 or email [email protected].